LibertyForge is a social network devoted to connecting voters and groups who support a constitutionally limited government. Since elections are the only part of our Republic that is democratic, and the representative to citizen ratio is so low, it only makes sense to have a discussion forum to enable voters to vet candidates and issues. The power of LibertyForge is in assigning a discussion forum to each individual voting district. As a member you enroll in your voting district discussion groups and focus your time and energy on the aspects of government which you have the most power and responsibility to effect.
The nature of groups by voter district enables coordinated activism on a whole new level:
- You meet neighbors of like mind in your own geographical area.
- Future leaders will arise naturally through name recognition from online discussions.
- Each TEA Party is welcome to have its own Group to use as a free resource for a web presence, meeting announcements and activism coordination.
- The work of monitoring our politicians and government is distributed among all of the members.
- Legislative Alerts are seen by the groups affected rather than mass emails to everyone.
- Notices of Town halls, debates and other events can be posted.
- Candidates, debates and news clips can be recorded, posted and discussed for the benefit of future undecided voters.
- Capitol Caravans can be arranged for carpooling to see your representatives.
- Limitless Possibilities!